#8


1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

2. Why do you procrastinate?

3. How to stop procrastinating?

Yes, I do. Honestly, I usually procrastinate with my homework, wake up form bed, going to school, and I can procrastinate even when I need to take a shower. And I think it’s because I’m too lazy, or I always think I can finish everything in the short time weather it’s done good or bad. I just keep thinking that I still have lots of time, and that makes me keep procrastinating. I think the solution of stop procrastinating is to make a time plan, and force myself to do it, that’s the only solution to stop procrastinating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#4 Transport system here in Taiwan

#2 Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you? What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?

#5